Last Updated: July 1, 2018
OvensUp may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this page, to be informed of how we are committed to protecting your privacy. You can find the last updated date on the top of this page. If you have any queries or concerns about policy or policy update, you should first contact us at Info@OvensUp.com.
In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We collect your personal identifiable information at the time you Contact Us or Request Information and any place any Cookies or Web Beacons or record any Web Log information at the time of your site visit. Personal identifiable information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to first and last name, physical address, email address, phone number, IP address, credit card number or other contact information that may be used to identify an individual.
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Web Log ñ Like most standard Website servers, our servers also record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date and time of your request, number of clicks to analyze trends and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Web log information is not personally identifiable information.
- User Communications ñ When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those emails and other communications in order to process your inquiries, to respond your requests and to improve our services.
- Referral Service ñ If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our services, we ask the name and email address of your friend. We will automatically send an email to your friend providing a link to the specific contents and inviting them to visit our website. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The friend may contact www.OvensUp.com via email to request the removal of this information from our database.
The information, we collect from you, is used to process your inquiries, to respond to your requests, fulfill any orders, provide any services, and to improve our operations & services. The information is solely used for the above mentioned purposes only.
In order to provide our full range of services, we may use your information in the following ways:
- Internal Use of Information ñ We reserve the right to use your personally identifiable information internally to improve our marketing and promotional efforts. We can also use information gathered through cookies and web log for our internal research. We may use your information to conduct internal research on our usersí demographics, interests, behavior and actions. These internal research reports and findings will not be disclosed to you.
- Marketing Campaigns ñ With your consent, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial, marketing or promotional messages.
- Testimonials ñ With your consent, we may use your testimonials, name, email address or other personally identifiable information on our website, in press releases and in our marketing or promotional materials.
OvensUp does not sell, rent or distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties except for the below mentioned purposes or reasons:
- Legal Disclaimer – We may disclose information, including personally identifiable information, in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, judicial proceeding, court order or governmental request.
- Fraud Protection – We may disclose information, including personally identifiable information, in order to scrutinize, prevent or take action against suspected frauds or illegal activities. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other organizations and companies to protect online and credit frauds.
- Third Party Service Providers – We may employ services of authorized third parties, either companies or individuals, to perform research and other related functions. We may give access to your information to such third parties and other companies to perform their research and functions. These third parties or other companies may include customer support companies, web hosting companies, technology companies, software providers, payment gateways, financial institutions, shipping companies, data analysis firms, email service providers, product and content providers etc. These third parties are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by OvensUp.
- Business Transfer – As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or online business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that OvensUp, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Special Events – If you elect to participate in any of our promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or contests during your visit to our website, we may share your personally identifiable information with the other organizations participating in the event. These other organizations are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by OvensUp.
We are committed to protecting your personally identifiable information and uses all precautionary measures to offer a safe and secure online environment. We use very advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer.
Our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. We grant access of your personally identifiable information to very limited employees such as Customer Service, Technical Support, Shipping & Accounting persons for performing their specific jobs. These employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
At any given point of time, you may update or correct your personally identifiable information as well as your preferences through our online account profile update facility. You are requested to update your personally identifiable information in case of any changes in your name, phone number, email address, postal address or zip code. You can also update or correct your information by contacting us at Info@OvensUp.com.